Category List

Thursday, December 12, 2013

You can lead a horse to water with a pit bull. ? SEE! Even a horse (a prey animal) knows that pit bulls can be trusted. This photo adequately speaks to both my loves! :)

My dog is my best friend even when he is not seeing me…
My dog is my best friend even when he is not seeing me…

Download whole gallery
"Scottish Terrier find Halloween pumpkins" by Cindi Lynch
"Scottish Terrier find Halloween pumpkins" by Cindi Lynch

Download whole gallery
English Cocker Spaniel puppy .
English Cocker Spaniel puppy .

Download whole gallery
You can lead a horse to water with a pit bull. ? SEE! Even a horse (a prey animal) knows that pit bulls can be trusted. This photo adequately speaks to both my loves! :)
You can lead a horse to water with a pit bull.  ? SEE! Even a horse (a prey animal) knows that pit bulls can be trusted. This photo adequately speaks to both my loves! :)

Download whole gallery
boxer , gotta love em .
boxer , gotta love em .

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment